Models of the Runway & Runway

Wow how stalkerish is the model Fatima over the designer Logan??? Like... Psycho obsessed!!! I was watching thinking how much more drama there is on this show than on Runway this year. Seriously... And it is so funny and sad how much they all hate Mitchell. Like he is the kiss of death. Or maybe the kiss of ugly fashion.
Also my favorite Dress was Althea's. I liked that it was long. All I ever think about is how hellish it looks for preggo women to try and get up from sitting down. It's bizarre and I don't know how we survived as a species since it's like wow easy prey!! But I liked her long evening gown. It showed off without being a bowling bag. HA!

2 comments:

  1. wahah...I first read that, forgetting about the "spoiler" text. I'm like "is Trish being poetic? Is this a haiku?" hahahah.

    Ok, so I liked Althea's dress, but the top was super revealing. On a real pregnant woman (producing milk!), they'd basically be topless. I really like the red dress...I thought it was cute and sassy. I like the detailing on the winner's dress as well.Sorry, haven't figured everyone's name out yet.

    How did that pillow case with the body suit make it through??? What pregnant woman would wear that? I wouldn't even wear that non-pregnant.

    I need to catch the model show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhaha... the pillowcase with the body suit. yeah i was like. wtf was that?? Even my mom was like, wow... what is that a bond girl out for revenge??

    also yes, i am totally a poet now. I get paid like $5 more than most poets ;)

    I also agree about Althea's dress. Even the tiny boobied model was almost falling out.

    I think the biggest recovery this week was Qristyl the 49 year old black lady who last week made that "my dress vomits purple ruffles and tacky patterns on one side only" dress. Hers, while... some ugly colors, was designed nice.

    BTW - Mitchel's shorts he made were so ugly... The whole outfit read "I am an irresponsible 13 year old pregnant girl out spending my daddy's money" to me. :|

    ReplyDelete