OH MY GOD!!!

That was fucking awesome, bye Mitchell!! You sucked balls!!!
That was so amazing, he was riding so high and just fell on his head. So awesome!
I think the guy with the dreads needs to back up but the girl with him needed to man up.
I also thought the macrame ones should have won, I seriously thought they were so SoCal it hurt. I really thought the main outfit was incredibly strong. Also on the one Scandinavian-looking guy's that was on his way out - I thought the original swimwear to and those like sarong pants looks so cool.
But the Macrame should have won. f'reals.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't like this episode. I didn't love anything that was designed. I would wear that white skirt thing, but it wasn't all that innovative. The avant garde was completely random to me. I thought the 2 looks should've been somewhat related. One of my least favorite challenges ever.

    I caught the models show this time. Could those girls cry some more? Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha they cry all the time, and feel intensely every feeling they can.

    I agree, the avante garde look was not the sort of thing you want to spring on someone last minute - make it a full challenge instead! I think swimwear and beachwear as a whole are such a weird subgenre it was odd to see them have a whole challenge about it. What would have been hysterical is if for the avante garde look if someone had made it inflatable with a pull cord like some sort of life raft.

    Picture it with me... Model strides down the runway, pauses at the end, inflates her dress, waddles off. genius.

    I think I was just happy to see Mitchell go. He went from saying at the beginning he wanted to be carried for the challenge to getting his stupid ass voted off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! Crying models....why do I watch this stuff? I was fine with just project runway...then they have the 30 min model show...sigh...more trash tv for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, yeah, Mitchell needed to leave, letting him skate by each week with an unfinished product! I was happy, wanted his model to go with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I wanted that black girl to go so badly... she is so crazy psycho!!!

    I think Mia is staying away because she tivos it all!!! XO

    welcome to the party Lori! ;)

    ReplyDelete