and Read all over...

So I finally liked a challenge! I like things that push people to be a bit more creative. Lots of cool stuff. I'm surprised Gordana was in the bottom...I thought her's looked very well put together and cute. That was really douchy of Nicholas to call out Johnny, but at the same time, "It was very Dior" WTF. What a lame-o. It was so funny in the end how Tim Gunn came in and immediately sent Johnny away so that he could talk crap about him. He never does that! He's usually sympathetic and huggy. Hilarious. <3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I was rollin over Tim just shooing him away. I think he felt very offended that Johnny felt the need to lie. I also think Johnny was an idiot who trashed his idea just because Tim couldn't see it. I mean he could have saved it if he had tried.

    I also really liked this challege, I liked the guy with the hard case bodice and the feather newspaper stuff almost as much as the trenchcoat that won and honestly... I only liked it best because she left it looking like newspaper and drew on it with sharpies. C__C because why have a paper outfit that no one can tell is paper?

    I think the next episode looks really fun too from the previews but i am so tired I can;t remember what it was!!!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that challenge as well! It was my favorite to date. :)

    The coat dress was great. Surprised me that she pulled that one off, but she did a great job and I am glad it won!

    ReplyDelete