S-Cargo

'Bout time Jesse got the boot...she was lame. I think it's only a matter of time for the old frog leg couple. You can tell who is def not going to make it to the top already. I'm tired of the lesbian chick who can't deal with anything wedding-related. She looks dirty and smelly. Is that mean? Sorry, she does. She can go too. I think those bros are going to make it far, as well as the blonde chick who thinks she can kick anyones ass..ya know the mean looking one.
Can someone get me some bacon jam stat?

Ooops...I just made a Top Chef post. The designers are boring me that much this season.

I liked the gold thing. That white one on the asian girl looked cheaply made to me. Talk about Art Institute student showcase. I agree about the bridesmaid dress...just log onto David's Bridal. Yawn.


"Where's Andre?"

3 comments:

  1. i read the whole post but all that stuck with me was bacon jam.


    bacon jam!

    i am waiting for this season to get vicious. It has to be coming. Some crazy upheval. I want to see that one model go psycho and stab someone over the designer she is crazy in love with. then Tim can bust in with fabulous Uzis and save the day.

    shit my imagination is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! AID student showcase! So true. Where's the quality they usually have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. who knows... i am sitting here in the rain waiting on tonight's episode.

    ReplyDelete